Free community event
Seating is limited. RSVP required. Click here to register:
Federal land managers with the Forest Service, National Park Service and Bureau of Land Management invite the public to attend a community conversation as part of an ongoing effort to connect with the public and hear first-hand what people value about their public lands.
The following federal land managers will be in attendance and look forward to interacting with the public:
• Coconino National Forest Supervisor Laura Jo West,
• Kaibab National Forest Supervisor Heather Provencio,
• Flagstaff Area National Monuments Superintendent Kayci Cook Collins,
• Grand Canyon National Park Superintendent Chris Lehnertz, and
• BLM Phoenix District Manager Leon Thomas.
Speakers will provide introductory remarks, move to “talking circles” to interact and have conversations with community members, and conclude by reporting out and providing closing remarks.
This is a chance for the public to meet face-to-face with the leaders of organizations that manage federal lands in northern Arizona. The public is invited to attend this special event and share their thoughts on what they value about public lands now and into the future.
Presented in partnership with the Northern Arizona Federal Land Managers